Come Celebrate Earth Day With Us!
Earth Day is on Monday, April 22nd. Our community celebration will be held on Saturday evening April 27th
When: Saturday Evening, April 27th
Where: Malee Garden Bistro
6:00 Live Music – Swan Bay
6:45 Live Music – Big Gulp, Curtis Fry and Nathan Kimmons
7:30 Live Comedy – Jules
8:00 – Stop the Smoke campaign update – Michael Shafer
9:00 – The evening will conclude with an outdoor movie presentation of the incredible documentary “Home”
With aerial footage from 54 countries, “Home” is a depiction of how Earth’s problems are all interlinked, but with only one thing responsible: the human. It starts with the creation and the evolution of the animal species on Earth including the human, who starts living peacefully with nature. But the accelerating growth of population in the last 60 years and the discovery of oil, changed everything. A truly amazing movie visually and informative.
We have a fun evening planned, mark your calendars and join us!
Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
Warm Heart will be drawing the of names of lucky prize winners that have made a donation to our Earth Day Donor Appreciation campaign to benefit our “Stop the Smoke” fundraiser. (You do not need to be present to to win, but we hope you will join us!)
Prize Drawing Details
For every $10 you donate to our Chiang Mai Earth Day Donor Appreciation Prize Drawing your name will be entered 5 times in our prize drawing.
i.e. $10 = 5 entries, $20 = 10 entries, $30 = 15 entries
All Earth Day Donor Appreciation donations benefit Warm Heart’s “Stop the Smoke” 2019 projects.
Making a donation is the only way to have your name entered in the prize drawing.
- 6 Gift Certificates to David’s Kitchen (value $94 / 3000 baht each)
- 4 Gift Certificates to Piccolo Wine and Tapas (value $62.50 / 2000 baht each)
- Three one month memberships to Crossfit Chiang Mai! Get in shape and have fun doing it! (value $94 / 3,000 baht each)
- One night stay in a Riverfront Suite room including bubbles breakfast for two (Value $420 / 13,333 baht, conditions apply)
- Three 1,000 baht gift certificates from Rimping (donated by Wallpaper by Design) Go on a shopping spree at one of Chiang Mai’s green leaders! (value $94 / 3,000 baht)
- Classic Afternoon Tea for two at 137 Pillars House Share an elegant afternoon tea with that someone special. Great way to celebrate a birthday! (value $45 / 1,421 baht)
- Chiang Mai Segway tour donated by Flight of the Gibbon. Join us on a unique and fun tour of Chiang Mai with stops at ancient temples, local markets and city landmarks. Save your feet, beat the heat, let the Segway do the work. (value $69 / 2,199 baht)
- Paintings by local artists Susanna Terra (value $150 / 4,777 baht) and Ad, done with biochar (value $15 / 500 baht each)
- Vouchers to Corner Bistro, Free Bird Cafe and many more!
more to come….
Earth Day Sponsors
Want to be a sponsor? Contact Carol for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Warm Heart Worldwide is a registered 501.c.3 non-profit organization in the United States, our tax exemption number is 26-2059241. All donations are tax-deductible for U.S. Taxpayers.