In response to the many questions we receive about Climate Change and Global Warming, Michael put together a clear and concise explanation about climate change. He provides the facts, the information you need to know to understand what global warming is, the causes, and the impacts on our environment.
Climate Change Primer is intended to give you the straight information about what climate change is all about. You can make an informed decision as to the validity of the threat global warming poses to our world and our way of life.
3. HOW DOES GLOBAL WARMING DRIVE CLIMATE CHANGE?
4. WHAT CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING?
5. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT GREENHOUSE GASES (GHGS)?
6. WHAT EVIDENCE DO WE HAVE OF CLIMATE CHANGE?
7. DO ALL SCIENTISTS AGREE THAT CLIMATE CHANGE IS OCCURRING AND IS CAUSED BY HUMAN ACTIVITY?
8. WHAT IMPACTS DOES CLIMATE CHANGE HAVE?
10. WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO MANAGE CLIMATE CHANGE?
11. WHY HAS IT BEEN SO DIFFICULT TO MANAGE CLIMATE CHANGE?
12. WHAT MORE CAN WE DO TO MANAGE CLIMATE CHANGE?
13. WHAT IMPACTS WILL CLIMATE CHANGE HAVE IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD?
14 WHAT CAN WE DO IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD TO SLOW CLIMATE CHANGE?
15. WHAT DOES THE LIKELY FAILURE OF THESE EFFORTS SUGGEST ABOUT THE GLOBAL EFFORT TO STOP
Now is not a time to panic, be fearful, or hide our heads in the sand. It is a time to find solutions to reverse global warming through positive actions.
After coming to an understanding as to what is happening with climate change, keep informed, sign up for our Environmental Progress News. We will keep you up to date on current progress towards finding solutions.
The time to take positive action is now!
You can also download a free copy to read later or share with others.