Bringing it all Together
Many of our programs are implemented and managed by international volunteers. Warm Heart depends on the drive and energy of these people to work in our community to create a positive impact.
Though the majority of our staff is Thai, at any given time we host between 8 and 12 volunteers from around the world that work in education, microenterprise, public health, or, more often than not, across all three.
Warm Heart seeks a charismatic and self-starting Volunteer Manager to serve as the primary link between the management team and our volunteers – onboarding new volunteers, addressing volunteer issues/concerns, and implementing ongoing program improvements.
● Manage volunteer recruitment.
● Communicate with prospective and new volunteers, ensuring any questions or concerns are answered in a timely manner.
● Orient new volunteers upon arrival.
● Collaborate with Thai staff to manage housing, transportation, documentation(visas, work permits, etc.) and excursions.
● Update and maintain all volunteer-related documents such as job descriptions, job postings, orientation materials, and volunteer publications.
● Assist with other projects, as assigned (e.g. all volunteers are required to teach English for 2 hours of each week.)
● Strong interpersonal skills as well as written communication skills.
● Detail-oriented and organized.
● Experience in logistics and management is a big plus (i.e. camp counselor, RA, event planning, PR, HR, etc.).
● Conversationally fluent in English