Warm Heart is a grassroots organization that empowers rural Thai villagers. Working with the community, Warm Heart organizes projects that improve access to education, basic health services, jobs and sustainable incomes to the poorest people in the Phrao District of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Our efforts are vast in breadth and depth. From feeding and housing 45 Hill Tribe children to doing home visits to attend to the needs of the elderly and disabled, Warm Heart addresses our community’s problems with a multi-faceted approach.
Working with our Thai staff, volunteers from around the world, and partner organizations near and far, communication is key.
Warm Heart seeks a goal-oriented Project Manager to act as liaison between management and an international volunteer base, as well as to delegate, manage, and document projects.
● Supervise and coordinate with all in-country volunteers.
● Collaborate with Thai staff and volunteers to maximize efficiency.
● Organize and manage day-to-day projects and delegate responsibilities amongst volunteers.
● Communicate between management and volunteers, including facilitating weekly meeting with all volunteers and management.
● Check-in periodically with project teams to ensure appropriate resources are available and to troubleshoot problems.
● Assist with other projects, as assigned (e.g. volunteers are required to teach English for 2 hours of each week).
● Proven ability to delegate and manage work.
● A driven, organized, and results-oriented approach.
● Highly organized and a good multi-tasker.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Experience in management of a diverse workforce.
● Conversationally fluent in English.