Capture the Moment
Warm Heart is a small, independent organization. We are not part of a global NGO nor do we have offices in the money centers of the world.
We rely entirely on the internet – email, social media and our website – to tell people about the problems our community confront and how we are helping.
It is therefore essential that we have high quality images of all of our events and projects. A picture – but not just any picture – is worth a thousand words, and getting the picture requires a talented photographer.
Warm Heart seeks an experienced photographer to record daily life at Warm Heart and all Warm Heart events, activities and programs in order to provide a steady stream of high quality images for daily posts to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tumblr and our website.
• Photograph all events, activities and programs on an ongoing basis.
• Develop portfolios of photographs of various special aspects of life at Warm Heart.
• Develop portfolios of photographs documenting Warm Hearts projects.
• Edit and catalog all photographs in the Warm Heart online Team Center archive.
• If video production is underway, assist if/when necessary.
• Assist with other projects, as assigned (e.g. volunteers are required to teach English for 2 hours of each week)
• Desire to learn
• Willingness to work hard under all conditions (hot season or monsoon)
• Ability to think creatively and work with a diverse workforce, including Thai work staff, schoolchildren, and foreign volunteers
• Extensive previous experience required, professional training and experience preferred
• Video experience preferred.
• Conversationally fluent in English