Making an Impact
With such a diverse portfolio of projects it is important to effectively present our work to our wide and varying community. We currently rely on donations and volunteers from around the world to support our endeavors.
We work with other organizations and companies to put together major projects that create a lasting impact for the people of Phrao. And all of our activities are community-sponsored meaning our impact must be tracked and publicized in a reliable and understandable way.
In addition to effective communication for the Warm Heart Foundation, we also work with local artisans to improve the sales and marketing of their products. We provide design, business and marketing assistance to women’s cooperatives in Phrao in order to sell their products on both the Thai and international markets.
Warm Heart depends on creative messaging experts to help us drive awareness, engagement and excitement around Warm Heart’s mission and fundraising initiatives. We seek a creative, forward-thinking manager who can effectively leverage our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, You Tube) and CRM platforms (email marketing, volunteer exit surveys) to communicate the organization’s needs.
● Formulate and implement Warm Heart’s overall communications strategy.
● Collaborate with translators, IT personnel, and designers to put together new communications materials, i.e. pamphlets, presentations, one-pagers, infographics, etc.
● Organize and implement a fundraising strategy.
● Manage Warm Heart’s social media presence (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram).
● Assist with other projects, as assigned (e.g. volunteers are required to teach English for 2 hours of each week).
● Strong PR and Marketing background- experience implementing high-level communications strategies to successfully execute its plan.
● Interest in promoting sustainable development.
● Management experience.
● Ability to think creatively and function in a diverse workplace.
● Proficient with English, both written and oral communications.