The Bottom Line
Warm Heart is a grassroots organization, our efforts are vast in breadth and depth. From feeding and housing 45 Hill Tribe children to doing home visits to attend to the needs of the elderly and disabled, Warm Heart addresses our community’s problems with a multi-faceted approach.
With a variety of projects comes a variety of expenses, inventories, and revenues. Warm Heart, however, is dedicated to our goal of organizational and financial sustainability.
We aim to generate enough revenue through our various microenterprise projects to maintain our organization’s activities while creating sustainable jobs and incomes for residents of our district.
These projects include our fashion accessories line of hand woven scarves, hand crafted bracelets and handmade bags and laptop cases created from recycled materials.
Warm Heart seeks an extremely organized and detail-oriented Finance Manager to manage and improve our accounting and inventory system.
● Track inventory, expenses, and profits.
● Prepare reports on a timely basis.
● Analyze our current accounting and inventory system and suggest improvements and modifications to achieve greater efficiency
● Assist with other projects, as assigned (e.g. all volunteers are required to teach English for 2 hours of each week.)
● Previous experience with Quickbooks or a similar accounting and inventory software
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Conversationally fluent in English.