Great things are happening at Warm Heart!
There is ALWAYS so much going on here at Warm Heart! Here are a few highlights of recent activities!
- In July we launched our new website. Have you visited us yet? warmheartworldwide.org
- 4th of July was the 7th anniversary of Warm Heart. We celebrated with our “immediate family” of close to a 100 people from Warm Heart and it’s partner school Ton Roong, as well as our staff, our board and our village officials with their families, and of course our volunteers!
- Our friend Bob Wiggins gave us a landscaping makeover! The new plants will stop erosion when the rain comes, and looks beautiful too!
- A group of Boy Scouts from Antwerp Belgium came and visited for a week. They helped with our sustainable agriculture projects.
- On Wednesday July 15th, we hosted our first public outreach event in Chiang Mai. Guests included the U.S. Vice Consul to Chiang Mai and the Management Assistant to the U.S. Consulate, as well as representatives from several non-profits and service groups including Philanthropy Connections, Strong Seeds, Echo Impact Center and the International Rotary Club. We are especially grateful to Mr. Bob Wiggins for hosting the event at his home.
- Our first public fundraiser on July 24 was a smashing hit! We had many new people come to find out what Warm Heart is all about.